Monday, July 6, 2009

Please Stand By


We're frightfully aware that we've been doing this a lot lately; but, well, we're getting older, possums, and our energy isn't what it used to be. It was an exhausting but entertaining holiday weekend, which we need to sufficiently recover from. The highlights included entertaining hunky str8 bait friend-of-a-friend from out of town; watching The King and I and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes on the big screen; and being told by a crazy (but perceptive) Spanish artist that we had a "fabulous face." Who wouldn't need time to recover? We'll be back soon, we promise.

4 comments:

  1. Rest Easy, may I recommend cucumbers or cold tea beags on the eyes for some instant refreshment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little down time to repair and refresh is good for any dazzling urbanite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take care of yourself, you hear?

    And "Crazy" is just a synonym for "genius". That's what I've always told myself (when talking to myself).

    Will he be painting you in the all together then soon?
    I mean, you in the nude...or him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures of straight bait mandatory.

    ReplyDelete